5 Tips for Finding Cheap Accommodation in Melbourne
Our residential park is comfortable, conveniently located, and is a great value solution for cheap accommodation in Melbourne.
We provide both short-term residential rentals for tourists, as well as long-term accommodation for visitors who are looking to stay for a few weeks or months. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, with quality and your comfort our #1 goal at all times.
You can choose from a small studio motel style unit for a short stay, or self-contained apartment, villas and cabins suitable for families, larger groups or couples and travelers who want a bit more room. All of our accommodations are designed to provide a relaxed “home away from home” experience for people searching for short term apartment style rentals for a week or two or a month or two.
Why Choose a Short-Term Residential Rental Over a Hotel?
While you may have considered booking a hotel in the area, nothing beats the option to feel like you are at home while staying in Melbourne. Short-term apartment, cabin or villa rentals allow you to enjoy your vacation or work trips as if you were still at home.
You can find cheap apartments for rent in Melbourne and enjoy some of these great benefits during your stay:
- Facilities: No need to walk to the nearest restaurant every time you need a meal. An apartment rental gives you access to facilities to support your desired lifestyle. Cook up breakfast in your private kitchen, use the on-site BBQs for an evening of fun with friends, and take care of laundry on-site.
- Entertainment: Both adults and kids love having options for entertainment. The kids can stay entertained for hours in our games room, which includes table tennis, a pool table, arcade games, and air hockey included free for all our resident guests.
- Budget: It can be expensive to pay for hotel accommodations plus the cost of restaurant food at every meal. Short-term apartment rentals make it easy to save money since you can cook instead of eating out every day. Renting a furnished apartment short or long-term is more affordable than you think, especially when compared to the cost of hotel living.
- Personal Space: Relax with your family in our comfortable apartments and villas. At Airport Tourist Village Melbourne, you’ll see we offer a range of accommodations to suit all needs and budgets.
How to Find Cheap Accommodation in Melbourne
Finding short-term or long-term accommodation in Melbourne doesn’t have to be hard… you just need to know where to look. Here are a few tips when you are searching for a good place to stay during your visit:
- Know Your Options: If you are looking for temporary housing, then it is a good idea to understand the local market before locking down the first location that comes up online. Start your research by looking for “short term residential rentals” online. You will find everything from sublets to short term accommodation, extended stay hotels, vacation rentals, and corporate housing.
- Don’t Procrastinate: Options will be limited if you delay the booking for your short-term rental. Instead of waiting to find accommodations when you arrive, look at rental options online. Allow time for the rental process so that you have a variety of options available when you are ready to lock in a location to stay.
- Identify Your Priorities: What are the most important features and facilities needed for your rental? Consider your budget, parking access, location and convenience, furnishings, and access to grocery stores. List these priorities so you can keep them in mind while looking for accommodation in Melbourne.
- Use Caution with Sublets: There are pros and cons to booking short term furnished apartments through a sublet website. You are taking a risk by choosing to stay in a host’s apartment. These risks can be avoided by selecting a reputable company that specialises in short term residential accommodations. Call our team at Airport Tourist Village Melbourne to learn about the options available at our trusted residential living park.
- Don’t Forget Family Pets: If a family pet will be accompanying you on the trip, then you need to be sure you are evaluating the services available for animals. Pet-friendly short-term accommodations are available in Melbourne, giving you the benefit of enjoying the trip with all members of the family.
At Airport Tourist Village Melbourne, we are working hard to provide all of the facilities so you can enjoy a positive experience when you are staying with us. Catch up on work in our on-site business meeting room that includes high-speed internet. Or, enjoy your free time on the beautiful grounds using our outdoor entertaining areas. A free shuttle service is available to our guests for pick-ups and drop-offs at Melbourne Airport. Additionally, short-term and long-term secure on-site parking is also available.
Short Term Rentals: Your Home Away from Home in Melbourne
If you are looking for a place to stay in Melbourne, then we invite you to contact us to learn about the services and facilities we offer. Our goal is to ensure you love your home away from home. We welcome you to stay with us while you are enjoying the local cultural events, shopping, sporting activities, adventures, and gourmet food.
Airport Tourist Village Melbourne is perfectly located so you can participate in everything Melbourne has to offer, while enjoying the comforts of home at the same time. Call to learn more about the short-term rental options that are available.